[MEncoder-users] Skipping frames while copying video [BUGREPORT]

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Tue Aug 8 21:38:49 CEST 2006

RC wrote:

>> I would expect mencoder not to drop or duplicate any frames while
>> simply copying a stream into a new container type.
>
> You're not just copying, since you used -oac pcm.

Well, that's the second bug, then, because the source container already
contains PCM (maybe in a strange format).

When I try "-oac copy", I get this error: Audio format 0x20776172 is
incompatible with '-oac copy', please try '-oac pcm' instead or use
'-fafmttag' to override it.

> Much of the time, it is necessary to skip/drop frames when remuxing into
> a new container.

Maybe but not in my case. Please try it out.

Thanks,

http://www.philmann-dark.de/