[MEncoder-users] ANNOUNCE: gAVI2MPEG2

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Thu Oct 27 11:32:04 CEST 2005

Tomáš Bažant wrote:

> Hello
>
> as i promised a few week ago, i've finally finished the first public
> version of my tool for converting AVI files into 'dvdauthor compliant'
> MPEG2 file. It uses mencoder only and the result is ALWAYS: PAL 25fps,
> AC3 audio.
>
> You can find it at http://avitools.profitux.cz/ (the pages are not yet
> english, but the program is) or download it directly from
> http://avitools.profitux.cz/download/gavitools-0.1.tgz
>
> Feedback appreciated
>
> toba

I haven't looked at your code yet, but as soon as I find enough time I
will have to make heavy changes to muxer_mpeg.c to
make it respect the buffering constraints.

    Nico

 Sponsor:
 Alimentazione biologica, fanghi di Guam, aloe vera,
* prodotti di bellezza Erbolario. Dove?
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1305&d=27-10