[MEncoder-users] Dies on completion of 2nd pass, no output file

David Ward david at dward.us
Tue Oct 18 06:42:27 CEST 2005

Thanx for the heads up guys.

I am not sure where i got that command from now, but i put it in a menu
driven shell script i wrote and ......

Anyway, I re-ripped the DVD with vobcopy and encoded again and all works.

There's another issue i have been havnig lately with certain audio
streams speeding up the playback of the video.... but i will make
another post on that topic.

Thanx again.