[MEncoder-users] encoding for chroma key

Aleksandar Uzelac uzi at galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu
Wed Nov 30 16:00:42 CET 2005

Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:41:27 PM, you wrote:

> I believe this website should have fresher builds:
> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

  i had a lot of trouble with build from this site... i tried for several days, on different computers (PIII, PIV), different builds, but all version of mencoder are crashing, sometimes even forcing me to reboot beacuse system is frozen (for instance on PIV and with p4 version first thing mencoder from this build does is take 1.2GB of RAM for itself).
  i sent a mail to the maintainer, but i don't think it will do much good...

  sorry for bothering, but could you recomend some other source of precompiled binaries with x264? tnx.

  best regards,
  aleksandar