[MEncoder-users] mplexing with mencoder

Tomáš Bažant tomas.bazant at rozhlas.cz
Wed Nov 16 16:44:33 CET 2005

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/16/05, Tomáš Bažant <tomas.bazant at rozhlas.cz> wrote:
>

>>Nico Sabbi wrote:

>>>as the docs say:
>>>
>>>mencoder -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -mpegopts format=dvd -o x.mpg
>>>-audiofile file.ac3 -audio-demuxer rawaudio
>>
>>that's not correct, -audio-demuxer takes an interger argument and i do
>>not know what is right for ac3
>

> then use CVS version of MPlayer/MEncoder!

i use fedore and will try to compile mplayer on my own. on slackware it
was smooth, but fedora won't probably have all the devel pkgs. is there
a rpm build of cvs version of mplayer out there?

>>>-rawaudio format=0x2000:bitrate=384000:rate=48000:channels=6 video.m2v
>>>
>>>Please, don't top-post
>

> Nico meant that you HAVE to (if you want ppl to keep helping you out)
> write your reply after the relevant parts of the messages you are
> quoting. If you want to know why, google will tell you.

i am sorry i won't top-post anymore, i just did not realize the result
of it when searching through mailing lists