[MEncoder-users] Is mencoder working sequentially?

Alexey com at nforum.de
Sun Mar 6 18:51:38 CET 2005

Hmmm OK, than I will wait with that. In fact I am currently using the
method 1) but now I wanted to encode Lord of the Rings - Extended which
is on two DVDs and I cant use the "dvd://..." anymore since I want to
have both DVDs as one single file. I wouldnt like to install CVS yet. Do
you have any other proposals?

Alexey