[MEncoder-users] AAC

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Aug 22 13:48:58 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 12:33:21PM +0100, Jonathan Lundberg wrote:
> >the above message is ridicolous when posting to a public ML
>
> I agree, but I have no control over the company mail server ;(

Then convince them that what they do is bad or do not use their
mailserver! Also this is ridiculous and will annoy
anyone your company does business with, as it violates all norms of how
a good email should look. Not to mention that its legal
value is <= 0.
IMHO any mailserver that does such things belongs on a blacklist (has
anyone tried to get such a policy into the blacklists?).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger