[Libav-user] How to use AVOutputFormat

peks ge6kov pezalot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:07:54 EEST 2024

Ok in some oldest version like ffmpeg 4.4.4 in struct
AVFormatContext.iformat with type struct AVInputFormat and
AVFormatContext.oformat with type AVOutputFormat I can set some flags:

AVFormatContext.iformat.flags|= AVFMT_TS_DISCONT;

and

AVFormatContext.oformat.flags|=
AVFMT_GLOBALHEADER|AVFMT_NOTIMESTAMPS|AVFMT_TS_NONSTRICT;

because iformat and oformat are non const.

So, when I update to  ver 5.1 oformat and iformat are still same type
but now are const and I cannot set this flags anymore and error message-
Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing dts to muxer
in stream is showing up and everything's fails to mux anymore.

How Can I set this flags? This is so important and critical for me.