[Libav-user] H264 intra frame coding

laddoe xyfix at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:15:31 EEST 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to use h264 with intra frame coding, but I can't seem to understand why my code isn't fully working. I can see that the first 13 frames aren't written to the file while all the other frames are. I have 120 images that needs to be encoded of which the first one is very important because it's a registration image. I understand that the first few frames send to the encoder will be buffered and as soon as a frame is available it can  be written, as I have done in my code. But how can I make sure that the buffered frames are written as well?