[Libav-user] Getting started with libwscale

Adeel Ahmad adeelahmad14 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:25:59 EET 2017

I am interested in the 'libwscale' library, as I have experience in computer vision, and I have implemented<http://github.com/adl1995> many frequently used algorithms. Although, I did get started with it and played around with different  examples231. I am having some trouble with handling the data structures and I also asked this* question on Stackoverflow (no response, sadly).

Could someone please provide my with a good starting point?

PS. I will be applying for GSoC shortly, and I chose the library accordingly.

Thank you.
Adeel
<https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/doc/examples/scaling_video.c#L87>