[Libav-user] FFMPEG for arm architecture

Steve Myers musicspeedchanger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:09:32 EET 2016

It is possible to compile for armeabi, armeabi-v7 neon and non-neon as
well. Also you can compile a version for arm64 too. However I don't think
there are any Android anymore that are not v7 compatible, and non-neon is
almost non existent as well.

So a armeabi-v7 neon build would be compatible with 99.9% arm androids (and
you make arm64 if you needed to try for better performance on 64-bit). I
haven't tried seeing if it was runnable on x86 androids, I always made a
separate x86 specific build.