[Libav-user] Muxed audio and video streams are not synchronized.

Talgorn François-Xavier fxtalgorn at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 11 11:53:41 CEST 2015

Hello Carl,
Thank you for your email.

1) You will find the way I set the encoder below the first chunk of code.
2) I don't understand you question about the scale and overlay.
My fund YUVtoRGB scales from yup to rob and apply no filters at all.
I need to draw on the decoded image, and it simpler to do it in RGB mode.
I don't see how I can avoid scaling as you mention... Could you precise what it is ?