[Libav-user] How to allocate memory to store the image data (when use av_frame_alloc) ?

林其益 antony.lin at topviewcorp.com
Fri Feb 6 06:54:29 CET 2015

Dear Libav:

I don't understand how to let the follow thing work.

You need to read comment for AVCodecContext::get_buffer2

You set this handler to allocate AVFrame memory instead of default handler.

But now , I use a new thread to memcpy the data of AVFrame. Cause memory copy data  is implement on the other thread (different from decode), So it can solve my problem now.

Best Regards,

Antony Lin