[Libav-user] File does not seem to close

Kevin J. Brooks kbrooks at r2c-ss.com
Thu Aug 20 20:18:55 CEST 2015

I am using "av_interleaved_write_frame" to write the video frames. The
plan is to add audio capture from a microphone as well.

I noticed avio_close_dyn_buf is wanting a pointer to a buffer. Since I
don't explicitly create a buffer, I don't know where I should get it.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Brooks
Senior Software Engineer
R2C Support Services