[Libav-user] Broken image on rtsp h264 ip camera

Michail Zhukov grecd at ya.ru
Thu Jun 19 07:34:48 CEST 2014

I am using ffmpeg as a library. how to to force it ( in the code, not commandline) use tcp?
shortly like that
int f=1;
while(av_read_frame(pFormatCtx, &packet)>=0)
    {
        // Is this a packet from the video stream?
        if(packet.stream_index==videoStream)
        {
            // Decode video frame
            avcodec_decode_video2(pCodecCtx, pFrame, &frameFinished,
                                  &packet);
            // Did we get a video frame?
            if(frameFinished)
            {