[Libav-user] Audio encoding using avcodec_fill_audio_frame() and memory leaks

Pradeep Karosiya praks411 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:07:48 CEST 2013

After adding code to free memory manually, just before calling
av_free_packet(), basically I added the same code as in av_destruct_pkt().
But to my surprise I'm getting a crash in av_interleaved_write_frame for
video till now video was working fine. I'm writing video and audio frame
sequentially and I'm using sperate AVPackets and AVFrames for both audio and
video. There is no shared data between audio and video except
AVFormatContext which is global.
Please someone suggest what could be going wrong.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep