[Libav-user] can't decode RTMP stream from FMS

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Jul 26 15:07:16 CEST 2013

mikeversteeg <mike at ...> writes:

> With 'configure" I assume you mean the build
> configuration? If so, I do not see how disabling
> inputs will help me solve the problem

Then I really, really honestly cannot help you.

Note that I did not want to imply at any point that
you haven't given all necessary information (on the
contrary). As said, I just wanted to point out how
important this information was (while I am
repeatedly asked why such information is necessary).

[...]

> If the answer is out there in this 'ffmpeg-user'
> can you at least provide a link?

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user/46779/focus=46824

Carl Eugen