[Libav-user] Interleave audio with video?

Ash Cairo littlestlion at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:28:50 CEST 2011

Hi guys, I'm trying to dub an audio file with a video.

I can get video decoded and encoded on it's own.
I can get audio decoded and encoded on it's own.

But, how do I go about outputting a file with both audio and video
interleaved?

I currently have a FILE object for outputting the file.
Two AVCodecContext objects. One for encoding the audio and one for encoding
the video.

I call avcodec_encode_video with the video AVCodecContext and AVFrame to
encode a video and fwrite it into the FILE object.

How do I go about interleaving in the result of avcodec_encode_audio into
the FILE object too?

Thanks,
Ash