[Libav-user] Documentation

Matthew Einhorn moiein2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:55:25 CEST 2011

FYI, you're more likely to get help from the zeranoe user forum on his
website because this problem isn't likely ffmpeg related but related
to the dll that zeranoe builds or your use thereof.

Note, I'm using the same dlls with the same git number and I can call
the av_get_pix_fmt_name function without any issues. Also, you should
include your example code, otherwise it's hard to know what's going
wrong.

Matt