[FFmpeg-user] V360 stabilization

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sat Oct 3 18:19:31 EEST 2020

Am 03.10.2020 um 13:25 schrieb Paul B Mahol:

>>> Can you please give an example how to convert a DNG image to a JPG image
>>> with FFmpeg?
>> I did try
>> ffmpeg -i sample_r00000.dng -vf zscale -y out.jpg
>> but it gives an error message.
>> The input image is from
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5m7aVAFPpEsL4YtDVsfSpfcve9PFG4m
>> and IrfanView has no problem to open this image.
> Then join IrfanView mailing list.

Why should I? IrfanView has no problem.

> Every single DNG file you posted is invalid in some part.

Adobe is the creator of the DNG format and it sounds quite unlikely that
their own DNG Converter produces invalid DNG files. I tested that the
files can be opened with IrfanView, Windows Media Player, Fitswork, 3D
LUT Creator and GIMP with Darktable plugin.
I saw that you fixed it (thanks for that!) and will test it soon.

The images from the above link are a different thing, as I don't know
how they were created. I agree that they might be invalid.

Michael