[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:26:52 CET 2016

> Look now I'm replying over gmail and automatically does top-post by default
> (just like many other mail clients).
> This is not an evil thing? it is just how it is. you may not like it, but
> you also do not have right to impose your own rules to others?

​Using gmail, if you select the part of the message you're actually
replying to, it will crop it, and put the cursor after it.

These "rules" as you call it (in full caps, no less), have a reason to
exist: they make it easier to follow what we're talking about. Once you get
more than a handful of messages, on different topics, you appreciate that.
If you don't care what your messages look to other, then by all mean feel
free to do as you please...