[FFmpeg-user] problem converting and combining these FLV files

phil curb jswordtestem at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 07:27:27 CEST 2011

I just tried it on another one,
combining them, then fixing it with remux
ffmpeg -i file.mpg -acodec copy -vcodec mpeg2video file2.mpg

and in the middle of file2.mpg, the audio sped up went high and then finished so the video was silent. The audio just lost sync at some point.

I don't have a link to the file where that happened, but perhaps somebody knows of why.

----

Howcome this one combines no problem, with copy /b or cat. Without any remux necessary
http://www.berkut13.com/videos/brakeup.mpg

It suggests to me that Karateka.flv is not being correctly converted to mpg, so the mpegs themselves are a bit odd hence not combining normally. But what's up with them?