[FFmpeg-devel] [Announcement] FFmtech board of directors election

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue May 24 00:13:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 05:56:43PM -0400, Jeff Downs wrote:
> On Mon, 9 May 2011, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>
> > Hi, it's time to elect a new board for the FFmtech foundation. If you
> > want to candidate or participate in electing the new board then please
> > respond to this email. To be eligible for this you must fulfil the
> > following.
>
> I would like to vote.
> I have not made commits in the past year, so I am unsure if the definition
> of "active" is fulfilled. Until recently I was running several FATE
> configurations

> and do plan to return to do that, and making some
> contributions in the not too distant future.

Both of these are VERY welcome and would help us alot
our fate is missing OSX & mingw which is really bad because both are
important.

also i think you have not sent a public ssh key yet. Please sent me
one so i can give you write access to ffmpeg git

I hate to see young programmers poisoned by the kind of thinking
Ulrich Drepper puts forward since it is simply too narrow -- Roman Shaposhnik