[FFmpeg-devel] [Announcement] FFmtech board of directors election

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon May 16 00:48:00 CEST 2011

Hi

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 11:50:49PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Hi, it's time to elect a new board for the FFmtech foundation. If you
> want to candidate or participate in electing the new board then please
> respond to this email. To be eligible for this you must fulfil the
> following.

Iam not sure if i should candidate, the politics in the last few
months are not exactly how i imagine a technical FOSS project should
be.

But i guess if i dont candidate then that would just lead to more
politically oriented people to fill that void.

So, Id like to vote and candidate as one of the directors.

[...]
> The time line for this is 2 weeks for responding that you intend to
> either candidate or partake in the voting. Then 5 days for the
> candidates to present them self’s

I have no plans to present myself, iam not a politican.

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch