[DVDnav-discuss] New release

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Tue Oct 29 10:21:25 CET 2013

Hi Timothy,

On Monday, 28 October 2013 at 02:06, Timothy Gu wrote:
> It's quite some time before the last release. There are some critical
> security fixes in SVN now. I guess it should be time for a new release.

It is, it's just that I'm still very busy these days. I can't promise
anything, but I should be able to spare some time this weekend.

> Also, if possible, can someone back port changes in the VideoLAN's fork to
> the official one?

I'd do that happily if I had more time. As it is, they would have much
better chance of being included in SVN if:
1. someone posted them as well-formed patches to this mailing list
2. someone reviewed them

Regards,
Dominik
"Faith manages."