[DVDnav-discuss] dvdnav_describe_title_chapters crashes

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Aug 30 23:29:51 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

We seem to have a bit of an issue with dvdnav_describe_title_chapters.

This function is the biggest crash of VLC, by quite a bit (followed by a
crash in dvdnav_menu_call -> play_Cell, but that is a different story).
Which is a bit odd, since DVD is probably not the biggest use of VLC...

So far, we do not have a complete backtrace (because our last build did
not have all debug symbols for dvdnav), but we will.

In the meantime, we were wondering if anyone else was seeing such a high
level of crashes in this function or are we the only ones seeing those?

We use the latest release of dvdnav, aka 4.2.0, unpatched.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734