[DVDnav-discuss] cross/mingw compilation (was assertion failure with certain DVD's)

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:37:55 CET 2011

>> Is there a way to use autotools with libdvdread?
>
> Yep, use ./configure and not ./configure2

Oh gotcha.  I saw configure2 and didn't notice the configure.ac file.

Using autoconf does create a ./configure file

Running it outputs the following:
$ ./configure
/configure: line 2153: syntax error near unexpected token `1.6'
/configure: line 2153: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(1.6)'

(same in Linux, though configure2 does work in Linux).

Any thoughts?
Thanks.
-roger-