[DVDnav-discuss] undvd utility

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Fri Sep 18 18:40:14 CEST 2009

>> Seriously, it is no more than 5 minutes of code. But with the 2
>> weeks getting the patch approved due to "too many spaces", it just
>> isn't appealing to me. I would love to be able to run the
>> "official" libdvdnav, but it is just too far behind.

I might mention that a CVS tree of useful code might seem just as
far behind. If the blu-ray stuff were even in a public svn repo I might
spend a few hours trying to make it submission worthy for the mplayerhq
libdvdnav repo. I might try w/ the CVS tree, but that is in spite of it
being in CVS.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/