[DVDnav-discuss] UDF2.50

Jorgen Lundman lundman at lundman.net
Fri Sep 19 14:23:30 CEST 2008

That would be a lot of work*, and usually my patches are just ignored
(not here, other work) but if it was wanted, it could be done.

It should be only one version behind, I grabbed your tarball as soon as
you released it.

* not really, just repetitive. ;)

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman at lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)