[DVDnav-discuss] A few patches for minor defects

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Sat Apr 19 22:09:06 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 09:42:02PM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Il Saturday 19 April 2008 00:03:39 Erik Hovland ha scritto:
> > I put the libdvdnav code in MythTV through a static analysis tool and it
> > found some defects. I ported the patches I submitted there to the fork
> > on mplayerhq. I offer them here to you in hopes you find them useful.

> almost all of them perfect and applied, with one exception: the dlclose()
> after a successful dlopen() seems to be the wrong thing to do, if my
> interpretation

Right. This is something that I don't think I have resolved for myself.
I can see how the man page could be interpreted at least two different
ways.

> of the man page is correct. I'd like to have a clarification on this behalf.

Yes, Agreed. And since it is just a little file leak at best I don't see
any problem with not accepting that patch.

> There's only one patch left to review; maybe today or tomorrow.
>
> In the meantime thanks a lot !

Your welcome. And really it is my way of saying thanks for stewarding
dvdnav.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik at hovland.org
web: http://hovland.org/