[DVDnav-discuss] A few patches for minor defects

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Sat Apr 19 21:42:02 CEST 2008

Il Saturday 19 April 2008 00:03:39 Erik Hovland ha scritto:
> I put the libdvdnav code in MythTV through a static analysis tool and it
> found some defects. I ported the patches I submitted there to the fork
> on mplayerhq. I offer them here to you in hopes you find them useful.

almost all of them perfect and applied, with one exception: the dlclose()
after a successful dlopen() seems to be the wrong thing to do, if my interpretation
of the man page is correct. I'd like to have a clarification on this behalf.
There's only one patch left to review; maybe today or tomorrow.

In the meantime thanks a lot !