[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdnav vs. libdvdnav2

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:36:37 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:26:00 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I'm waiting patches :)
The only thing that now is really missing is the css bypass thing,
which I haven't had time to look at more deeply, the patch as it is, is
unusable.

> release is now, and as far as pkg-config is concerned: do we need it?
> dvdnav-config should be good enough
pkg-config would make it way easier to handle for autoconf-based
projects (like xine), and would allow other projects using pkg-config
to just state the dependency on libdvdnav's .pc file in their own.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/