[rtmpdump] Patch: improve recovery by scanning forward following packet headers to find last valid packet offset

Arthur Murray amurrayfsf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:47:19 CET 2015

Thanks for this patch. I was getting

"ERROR: Last tag size must be greater/equal zero
(prevTagSize=-1418646678) and smaller then filesize, corrupt file!"
(filesize was >600meg, obviously a corrupt tag)

and was unable to resume, but your patch allowed the resume to work.
I hope it (or something like it) will make it into the git repository.