[rtmpdump] [rfc] are there patches that have not been reviewed still sitting around?

Andrew Stone andrew at clovar.com
Wed Aug 12 19:35:25 CEST 2015

I realize that this reply is a bit late, but better late than never.

>From a cursory glance through the mailing list, there appear to be ~8
patches pending (from the past year), and some misc bug reports. I, for
one, use this project on an almost daily-basis work, and have recently
started diving into the code to fix issues I'm running into. Given how much
I rely on it, I would volunteer myself as maintainer, though I'm not sure
how everything works with git/hosting/etc around here. Also, since this
project is very low traffic, might it make tracking easier / simplify
things if the project were to be moved (or at least mirrored) on
GitHub/Bitbucket/something else, where bug reporting and patches can be
maintained in contiguous threads? I'd be curious if this has been
considered and rejected in the past.

-Andrew