[rtmpdump] does RTMP_Read() return a full video frame?

Nick Chadwick chadnickbok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:17:42 CEST 2013

Yes, in almost all cases a video packet will contain a full frame. The only
exception would be multi-slice h264 with a weird flv muxer.

Note that RTMP_Read is designed to read an RTMP stream as an FLV file. You
may want to look into functions such as Read_1_Packet directly, if you're
interested in extracting individual frames.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Rich Rodecker <flashape2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know RTMP_Read gets a media packet, but I can't tell if a video packet
> would contain a full video frame or not.

-Nick