[rtmpdump] List moderation

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Fri Nov 23 02:33:02 CET 2012

Due to threats by various troublemakers, this mailing list is now under full
moderation for all posters. Also, the previous list administrator has
resigned, which means I'm the only one available to handle moderation duties,
and I'm quite busy with real work (i.e., work that pays my bills) so tending
to this list will be very low priority.

Sorry that this is the way it has to be. A couple bad apples are spoiling it
for everyone. And all this nonsense over a crappy-ass protocol that never
deserved to exist in the first place. Some folks really need to step back and
get some perspective on life. This project isn't worth getting so worked up
over. It's hardly worth the effort of working on it at all, and worth even
less as time goes by and Adobe Flash/RTMP goes extinct.