[rtmpdump] rtmp pause and seek based on librtmp failed

LXH xiaohui.li at fulansoft.com
Thu Dec 6 04:17:40 CET 2012

Hi all,

My mediaplay (based on ffmpeg) use the librtmp to support the rmtp pause and seek. But when I send pause command to server (wowza stream server), pause notify not immediatly return, but return "stream EOF 1", puase notify and unpause notify ,stream begin and  netstream.play.start one after another after I send resume commend. Then audio have no output and vedio jitter about 30 seconds (seems synchronization problem).  Rtmp seek commend is also failed, the audio and vedio would be still after sent seek commend.  Anybody can give me some suggestions about the rtmp pause and seek based on librtmp?  Thanks!