[rtmpdump] Librtmp connection problem

chucky chucky at wrutschkow.org
Fri Oct 7 13:18:21 CEST 2011

Hi!

I'm using librtmp in a project of mine. In Linux everything works just
fine. When i compile (with QT Creator and mingw) and run my program in
Windows however I get:
> ERROR: RTMP_HashSWF: connection lost while downloading swfurl
> http://svtplay.se/flash/svtplayer-2011.13.swf
> ERROR: Problem accessing the DNS. (addr: fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com)
from librtmp.
Rtmpdump.exe works as expected on the same URL, but in my program
librtmp doesn't seem to connect at all. Is it a problem with socket
library? I'm totally lost here, don't know where to start.

Jacques