[rtmpdump] What is the windows TDI driver (for rtmpsuck redirection) mentioned in the README?

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Nov 28 16:01:35 CET 2011

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:27:20 +0100, J. Smith wrote:
>Is the rtmpExplorer using it? That would really prove that it works.

most of the rtmp downloading programs have some hook or dll to do it.
are they the same as the one mentioned in the readme? no.

rtmpexplorer seems to use easyhook, lgpl download here:
http://easyhook.codeplex.com/

is it hooking into the flash plugin / firefox? or is it hooking into
windows network stack i dunno.

-compn