[rtmpdump] Problem compiling ffmpeg with rtmp enabled for iPhone

Mohan agadkarmohan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:28:26 CET 2011

Problem compiling ffmpeg with rtmp enabled for iPhone.
I have downloaded rtmpdump-2.3 compiled librtmp from
RTMPDump<http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/>website.
Next downloaded ffmpeg-0.6. When I try to compile ffmpeg with
--enable-librtmp option
it is giving ERROR: librtmp not found message, I don't know where ffmpeg is
searching for librtmp folder
If any one could advise would be very much helpful.

Note: I have librtmp.a in /usr/local/lib folder
and
/usr/local/include/librtmp folder.

Any further info required, would be glad to give.