[rtmpdump] video will freeze every keyframe interval when using librtmp to pulish a h264 stream

lingyc888 lingyc888 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:06:58 CEST 2011

hello,

I have successfully pubulished h264 + aac stream to a FMS/Red5 server, everything is fine except that video will freeze every keyframe interval.

I use Flash Player to play the live stream pubulished using librtmp, for example keyframe interval is 4 seconds, and the live video will freeze for a little while and then recover every 4 seconds.

The keyframe is an IDR frame, and its size is about 10 times of P frame, maybe this is the key point.

I have set the trunck size to 64K.

can anybody help? If useful, I can send the captured ethernet packet.

thank you!

2011-07-20

lingyc888