[rtmpdump] rtmpdump 2.4 fails on http://video.pbs.org, works with 2.3

Philip Walden pwaldenlinux at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 22:59:55 CEST 2011

I just downloaded a rebuilt rtmpdump 60 seconds ago too.

Same failure. Log attached.

This is a Fedora 14 system with latest updates except PATH is set to
pickup the rebuilt rtmpdump. I have the 1.24 version of get_flash_videos.

Any thoughts?

Dan Schmidt wrote:
> Built from source 60 seconds ago, updated get_flash_videos & that url
> worked flawlessly for me.
>
> On 08/13/2011 12:50 PM, Philip Walden wrote:
>> I built the latest 2.4 rtmpdup from the git server on my Fedora 14
>> machine. However, I find that it fails on video.pbs.org site. When I
>> try again with the stock 2.3 version of rtmpdump on my Fedora 14
>> machine it succeeds.
>>
>> I use get_flash_videos to run rtmpdump. Attached are the debug logs.
>> Both runs use the same version of get_flash_videos

Linuxfest Northwest - Apr 30-May 1, 2011
<http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/>