[rtmpdump] url with paramers

Ramana Kumar ramana.r.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:07:16 CEST 2011

Cover my face and walk down the hall of shame.... That was bonehead
question. BTW, rtmpexplorer.exe is a great tool.  Using the tool, I was able
to login to the website and play the stream and the rtmpexplorer spitted out
the exact parameters to use with rtmpdump.exe.

Thanks for a great set of tools.
Ramana