[rtmpdump] url with paramers

Ramana Kumar ramana.r.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:58:16 CEST 2011

Hi
I don't have much familiarity with videocapture.  I have a website that
stream rtmpe stream that I am trying to capture which has additional url
parameters.  Can someone provide a way to capture it please?

c:\rtmpdump-2.3>rtmpdump.exe -r rtmpe://
208.77.20.50/streams/&file=starone&provider=rtmp&autostart=true
RTMPDump v2.3
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
ERROR: You must specify a playpath (--playpath) or url (-r
"rtmp://host[:port]/playpath") containing a playpath
'file' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'provider' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'autostart' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

c:\rtmpdump-2.3>

Thanks a bunch
Ramana