[rtmpdump] Site migration

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 00:41:03 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:39:40 +0200, Ralph Spitzner wrote:
>Howard Chu wrote:
>> Due to changes in the organizations at the mplayer and ffmpeg projects,
>

>What's needed ?
>Webspace, bandwith ?
>Make it public (the problem, that is:-P )

the server is going to be moved. read mplayer-dev-eng mailing list for
more information.

>Project could be hosed ^hosted @github, no ?

where is github located? rtmpdump project got dmca'd off
sourceforge before coming to mplayer.

we could probably make rtmpdump site work for releases/website easily.
just have to update a few dns records.

the project has been cloned to git here :
git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/rtmpdump

which we should test if we can commit there hmmm.

-compn