[rtmpdump] librtmp missing flv file header

Kirill Zorin cyril.zorin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:52:02 CEST 2011

Just read the source code... rtmpdump is obviously using librtmp to do its business, so just look around and you'll find it. Librtmp isn't supposed to be writing out flv files anyway, so it's probably a piece of "custom" code in rtmpdump itself. It'll take you 15 minutes to find it, tops.

You have to be willing to do some legwork on your own... the hard part (writing rtmpdump and librtmp) was already done for you! =)