[rtmpdump] How to specify http like parameters

dexli at gmx.de dexli at gmx.de
Wed Sep 29 23:13:53 CEST 2010

Hi all,

given a Url as

rtmp://streaming.orgatech.de/live/&file=oeins.flv&hl=defs=1&frontcolor=008B85

On Windows I tried to download it using

rtmpdump -r rtmp://streaming.orgatech.de/live/ -s http://www.oeins.de/embed/player.swf -o test.flv -C NS:file:oeins.flv -C NS:hl:de -C NS:frontcolor:008B85

geting

RTMPDump v2.3
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
ERROR: Invalid AMF parameter: NS:file:oeins.flv

It seems that I made some wrong assumptions. Do someone know how to do it right??

By the way the webpage from which I get the URL is
http://www.oeins.de/lokalsender/webtv.html

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks
RobZ