[rtmpdump] tnv.ru and rtmpsrv

Azat Usmanov usmazat at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 21:39:43 CEST 2010

Hi again!
just a quick followup to my previous message about tnv.ru website livestream
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/rtmpdump/2010-October/001176.html
after reading mailing list archives i got a feeling that my problems are due to not enough parameters supplied to rtmpdump . so I started looking to an example of using rtmpsrv to check the correct parameters. I found this example.
http://stream-recorder.com/forum/correctly-use-rtmpdump-rtmpsrv-t6906.html
got ready to try it? when realized that it won't work for me since rtmp server  address I am using is just an ip not a hostname and windows hosts file doesn't support ip to ip redirection
I now its possible to do this in Linux but i don't have any linux machine to test this
so my question is could someone with unix and rtmpsrv experience test my stream  and find what a correct parameters   for it?
I would greatly appreciate this
P.S.Sorry for double posting my previous message