[rtmpdump] Option to enable bandwidth usage limit to rtmpdump

Rajesh Kumar G crimsonbloat at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:25:05 CEST 2010

Hi Howard,

Setting the bufferTime option did not work very well in my environment, the
download kept on getting terminated after sometime. Not exactly sure why.

The actual problem in my environment was that any download that sustained a
bigger rate of download than about 200K got automatically cut in an upstream
router. This patch is modeled on similar feature in scp which works well in
my situation.

Thanks,
-Rajesh.