[rtmpdump] Location of .swfinfo on Windows

PLTK pnixte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:25:42 CET 2010

Hello.

I would like to add one minor suggestion regarding the location of
.swfinfo on Windows.

According to the manpage:

|Also the information is cached in a .swfinfo file in the user's home
directory, so that it
|doesn't need to be retrieved and recalculated every time rtmpdump is run.

On Windows I noticed that the .swfinfo file is saved in the current directory.
A more "canonical" path would be something along the lines of:

%APPDATA%\rtmpdump

Whereas the home directory of the user is given by the environmental variable:

%HOMEPATH%

Regards.